Knott Blog

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dark Side, The Moon

"Don't you know that I'm still standing, better than I ever did, looking like a true survivor and feeling like a little kid..." - Elton John

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

My Head


Some people -- people I would never have guessed would read MY blog -- emailed me to say that they didn't believe the number of kids I claimed in a previous post. So, naturally, I wanted to prove them wrong. After all, I'm not just proud of how much they cost; kids are just about the only investment you can count on to surprise you by paying off in ways you never expected.
But, my wife and children were against having their pictures on the Internet. Part of it is our small town mindset, I think; we have a tendency to see the Internet as a vast seething pit of sex perverts, requiring only one false step to send us plunging down into our worst nightmare.
So, I got most of them to agree to the entirely reasonable compromise of not posting anyone's face on the 'net, just back-of-the-head shots a la brian. Of course, my wife's still against it, but she'll come around in time.
Until then, I think I'm gonna hafta find out where brian gets his hair done -- it's always so shiny and nice in his pictures! I don't think the shot above measures up... Plus, it makes me look fat.
Oh, well. Who's gonna see it, anyway?