Knott Blog

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dark Side, The Moon

"Don't you know that I'm still standing, better than I ever did, looking like a true survivor and feeling like a little kid..." - Elton John

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Breakfast at Our House

Breakfast this morning:
 
11 out of an 18 carton of eggs       ($1.49)
1 loaf of bread                                  ( $.79)
1 gallon of milk                               ($3.39)
1 6-pack pecan twirlies                   ($.99)
6 bananas                                      (~$1.25)
1 pot of coffee                                  ($1.00)
                                                        ----------
Total:                                                ($8.91)
 
 
They made french toast. I was happy with that. Then I found the dog eating a rather large plate of french toast, complete with syrup and butter (incidentals you'll notice I left off the list). I wasn't really happy with that. And they wonder why I'm grumpy in the morning.